Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Preciousasapeony Meet Up! 

Hello everyone! This past week Claire (preciousasapeony) and I had an amazing opportunity to finally meet up! Claire and I have been friends for about two years and it was incredible to finally be able to meet her! As seen in Claire's blog post she came over from Texas to visit Charleston, Hilton head and, Sea island GA and during her travels she stopped by to see me! Claire and I went to Harbour Town to take lots of pictures, got matching Salty Dog T-shirts and I introduced her to some of my friends. You could say the whole day was pretty amazing. So heres an obnoxious amount of picture of us! and a little more exciting news, i finally got my braces off! 

My Outfit: 
Shirt: Polo
Skirt: Lilly Pulizter 
Shoes: Jack Rogers







Hope everyone has an amazing week!
Jessica 

1 comment: